Are you experiencing God’s best in your life right now? How are you doing with your:
- Time Management
- Spiritual Life/Relationship with God
I’m Eric Howard and I help people that lack purpose and direction to reignite their passion and rekindle their enthusiasm, so that they can be difference-makers.
I’ve created Your Best Life System, a coaching program that will take you through the following process:
Step #1 Self Discovery – Who am I?
Begins with in-depth assessments to help you discover your core values, strengths, passions, interests, etc.
Step #2 Create a Personal Mission Statement – What is my purpose?
Uses multi-faceted approach to create a personal declaration that summarizes what you want to do with your life, based on who you are (aligning with your core values, strengths, passions, and interests).
Step #3 Evaluate Your Life – How am I doing?
Rate yourself in each of the areas above, on a scale (from 1-10).
Step #4 Set Goals – Where do I want to be?
Identifies 2-3 major goals related to your life purpose and the most important areas of your life.
Step #5 Develop A Plan – How am I going to get there?
Designs a roadmap to achieve your major goals, with achievable, tangible milestones along the way.
Step #6 Implement the Plan – How’s my progress?
Holds you accountable, encourages and supports you as you move towards achieving your goals.
Individual Coaching or Team Coaching?
This is where the rubber meets the road. Making positive changes in your life takes time and now that you’ve made a commitment to begin making improvements in your life, you will begin meeting with me. Each coaching session lasts 45 to 60 minutes and will have a powerful effect on the actions that you begin taking and the momentum that will begin building. Coaching includes face-to-face, Skype, or telephone coaching sessions.
Why choose individual coaching? Here is why:
- To discover a new career that reignites your passion and engages your strengths.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Gain more confidence in your role at work.
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries between your work and personal life .
- Communicate more clearly and persuasively.
To start your coaching either call me directly at 503.799.4326 or click on the Get Started Today! button.
Team coaching focuses on specific types of groups. For example, a group may be started to:
- Help individuals in sales positions, including independent contractors, to build their clientele and generate more revenue.
- Help students at a local college or university clarify what careers they want to pursue and bring their academic schedules in alignment with those chosen careers.
- Help an organization’s management team, key leaders or staff members work more cohesively together, providing a place for developing effectiveness and collaboration.
I facilitate to keep the group engaged and moving forward, and the group members collaborate, share ideas, motivate and encourage each other, and hold each other accountable.
This coaching service includes face-to-face, Skype or telephone group coaching sessions and periodic check-in calls for all members of the small group.
To start a group either call me directly at 503.799.4326 or click on the Get Started Today! button.