Are you looking for a new career path or a new role within your current career that ignites your passion and more fully integrates your talents, skills, strengths and interests?
I’ve created Adventures In Occupations, a coaching program that will take you through the following process:
Step #1 Self Discovery – Who am I?
Begins with in-depth assessments to help you discover your strengths, values, passions, interests and skills.
Step #2 Occupation Matchup – What kinds of things can I do?
Uses multi-faceted approach to align your strengths, skills, values, passions and interests with occupations that are in demand in today’s marketplace.
Step #3 Research Companies – Where can I do it?
Finding companies with occupations you can thrive at and mesh with your personal goals and values.
Step #4 Putting It All Together – Some assembly required!
Adjusting your LinkedIn profile, resume, tag line, etc. to match with the occupations and companies you are looking for.
Step #5 Execution – Making mid-course adjustments.
Incorporating what you learn during the interview process into upcoming interviews. Also includes ongoing encouragement and support during this challenging time.
By the time you have completed the program, you are going to be Absolutely aligned with what you are supposed to be doing…
You are going to wake up every morning with a smile on your face Knowing that you are about to head into doing what you were born to do, with passion and purpose!
Individual Coaching or Team Coaching?
This is where the rubber meets the road. Making positive changes in your career takes time and now that you’ve made a commitment to begin making improvements in your career, you will begin meeting with me. Each coaching session lasts 45 to 60 minutes and will have a powerful effect on the actions that you begin taking and the momentum that will begin building. Coaching includes face-to-face, Skype, or telephone coaching sessions.
Why choose individual coaching? Here is why:
- To discover a new career that reignites your passion and engages your strengths.
- Develop your leadership skills.
- Gain more confidence in your role at work.
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries between your work and personal life .
- Communicate more clearly and persuasively.
To start your coaching either call me directly at 503.799.4326 or click on the Get Started Today! button.
Team coaching focuses on specific types of groups. For example, a group may be started to:
- Help individuals in sales positions, including independent contractors, to build their clientele and generate more revenue.
- Help students at a local college or university clarify what careers they want to pursue and bring their academic schedules in alignment with those chosen careers.
- Help an organization’s management team, key leaders or staff members work more cohesively together, providing a place for developing effectiveness and collaboration.
I facilitate to keep the group engaged and moving forward, and the group members collaborate, share ideas, motivate and encourage each other, and hold each other accountable.
This coaching service includes face-to-face, Skype or telephone group coaching sessions and periodic check-in calls for all members of the small group.
To start a group either call me directly at 503.799.4326 or click on the Get Started Today! button.